1. Tell me about your personal journey with yoga. Why is it important to you?:
I found yoga at my lowest point in life. It saves me from depression addiction and self sabotage. It’s my mission to share the healing powers of yoga with the world.
2. When did you first begin teaching yoga? What made you transition into a leadership position?:
The Barkan Method. I’ve been teaching for 15 years, so it was a natural progression of growth. I assisted in his trainings, then made one of my own.
3. What makes your classes unique?:
I talk about the things that others might not want to talk about. I’m not afraid to speak my truth. I’m authentic, challenging, yet compassionate.
4. How does music benefit your guidance in a yoga class?:
I like it all. Beats, words, – I want you to laugh dance and cry all in one!
5. Tell me about your next event and where we can follow you online:
I teach trainings and classes all year long at The Yoga Joint! www.theyogajoint.com
Attention Yogis and Yoginis: Are you interested in doing a 5Q Interview? Fill out your unique responses here.