1. Tell me about your personal journey with yoga. Why is it important to you?
Yoga has made my life better on every level… physically healing my neck injury & making my body feel great to spiritually filling me with compassion.
2. When did you first begin teaching yoga? What made you transition into a leadership position?
I started teaching yoga in 1999 with the encouragement of very special teachers.
3. What makes your classes unique?
The hands-on adjustments I give & my attentiveness to the students.
4. How does music benefit your guidance in a yoga class?
Having live music being played by someone who is tuned into the ebb & flow of energy in the poses uplifts the intense moments and softens the relaxing ones and makes the whole experience more special and memorable.
5. Tell me about your next event and where we can follow you online.
It is an honor to and serve as the Owner of Yoga Branch. I am devoted to the well-being and vibrant health of our community of students. I teach several public yoga classes per week and am currently training promising student teachers in my Annual Yoga Teacher Training Program, ‘Roots and Wings’ which is a nationally registered school with Yoga Alliance.
JOIN US: Saturday March 25th 1-3 pm at Yoga Branch Studio
1241 East Vista Way
Vista CA 92084With DTO!!