5Q Interview @Gypsy_Yogini!
1. Tell me about your personal journey with yoga. Why is it important to you?
Yoga has always been special to me for it’s ability to help you connect with the deeper parts of your being. Yoga helps you to unify with all levels of yourself, then helping you to unify with all that surrounds you.
2. When did you first begin teaching yoga? What made you transition into a leadership position?
I actually began teaching when I began practicing. I’ve always had a passion to help others, along with a passion for spirituality. So teaching yoga was my opportunity to combine the two.
3. What makes your classes unique?
I use my classes as an outlet for my passion to help heal each other. I work to help my students find the same self-awareness that I have found so that they can begin to make positive shift to change their lives.
4. How does music benefit your guidance in a yoga class?
Music helps to bring a specific energy and emotion into each section of the class; music makes the class an experience.
5. Tell me about your next event and where we can follow you online.
I currently coach in Hot Yoga Healthy You’s 200RYT trainings. Come join us in our next session this fall! You can follow me on instagram @gypsy_yogini
Attention Yogis and Yoginis: Are you interested in doing a 5Q Interview? Fill out your unique responses here.