1. Tell me about your personal journey with yoga. Why is it important to you?
To be short and simple, yoga and my yoga community saved my life.
2. When did you first begin teaching yoga? What made you transition into a leadership position?
I first began teaching in February of this year.
3. What makes your classes unique?
I want all my students to feel love when they leave. Whether it be for yoga, themselves, the people in the room or who/whatever, feeling love is the goal!
4. How does music benefit your guidance in a yoga class?
It is so essential to me to create the right environment through music.
5. Tell me about your next event and where we can follow you online.
You can follow me online at my Instagram handle @FindingLise and that’s the best way to see what I’m up to.
Photo Credits: @lizorsiniphoto
Attention Yogis and Yoginis: Are you interested in doing a 5Q Interview? Fill out your unique responses here.