1. Tell me about your personal journey with yoga. Why is it important to you?
Yoga is important to me for so many different reasons.
2. When did you first begin teaching yoga? What made you transition into a leadership position?
I have been teaching for a year and a half. I dove into teaching yoga after managing a wonderful yoga studio. The teachers, staff, and owner inspired me to develop a daily practice. I wanted to pass on the benefits and beauty of yoga to others.
3. What makes your classes unique?
I push students to their edge because the way to grow is continuing to step out of the comfort zone. My classes are alignment based, challenging, and energizing.
4. How does music benefit your guidance in a yoga class?
Music gets the mood going in my classes 🙂
5. Tell me about your next event and where we can follow you online.
Come stop by our yoga studio! We have an intro special 2 weeks for $30. At over 50 classes/week we have something for everyone!
Studio Instagram: @RadiantYogaStudio
Personal Instagram: @SanDiegoYogaTeacher
Attention Yogis and Yoginis: Are you interested in doing a 5Q Interview? Fill out your unique responses here.