1. Tell me about your personal journey with yoga. Why is it important to you?
Yoga was introduced to me in high school gym class. This was my first introduction to the practice of relaxation and meditation. It’s important to me because I’ve struggled with anxiety, depression, low self-esteem and restrictive eating since around 10 years old. As a 14 year old you could only imagine the relief I felt in my first savasana.
2. When did you first begin teaching yoga? What made you transition into a leadership position?
I became a certified yoga teacher in May 2018. I chose to pursue teaching to share my story and passion for wellness.
3. What makes your classes unique?
My classes are for my students. I mostly teach privates so the poses are curated for the individuals musculoskeletal design.
4. How does music benefit your guidance in a yoga class?
Music is great and can be incorporated into class to heighten the relaxation with audio vibration.
5. Tell me about your next event and where we can follow you online.
Currently, I have no events in the works but I’m open to collaborating with
Attention Yogis and Yoginis: Are you interested in doing a 5Q Interview? Fill out your unique responses here.