1. Tell me about your personal journey with yoga. Why is it important to you?
It is to live better both in mind and body.
2. When did you first begin teaching yoga? What made you transition into a leadership position?
I did yoga for the first time about ten years ago. But I was young, so I did not know there was any effect. However, when I went to yoga in India six years ago, I felt very comfortable after finishing. I started studying from there.
3. What makes your classes unique?
I am teaching Ashtanga Yoga and Vinyasa Flow.
In a class with a lot of momentum, I use up-tempo music. I also enjoy posing as a challenge. Shaba asana after a hard class is extraordinary as well as a massage after. When it’s time to rest, I use the candle and aroma to relax the mind and body.
4. How does music benefit your guidance in a yoga class?
If I can relax further by listening from the ear, I feel happy and I think that music has a delicate effect on the body as well.
5. Tell me about your next event and where we can follow you online.
My next event is a teacher course in Milan (19 Oct-10 Nov)
I also have a workshop coming up in December in Japan
Attention Yogis and Yoginis: Are you interested in doing a 5Q Interview? Fill out your unique responses here.